The farm stand will be open one more day for the 2017 season! If you miss Barrett's Mill Farm carrots, now is your chance to resupply for the winter! We will stock and staff the store from 8am - Noon on Saturday (please note the earlier hours due to the predicted snow). We will be set up in the cozy greenhouse attached to the farm stand and purchases may be made by cash or check. We look forward to seeing everyone on the farm one last time before winter sets in!
Farm Store open
Saturday, December 9th
8am - Noon
Available Saturday December 9th only:
- Carrots - Sweetest of the season! Sold in 2 and 10 lb bags.
- Lettuce- Red and green varieties of head lettuce from our fields, where they have been protected by a double layer of row cover.
- Sweet potatoes - Limited quantity available.
- Butternut squash
- Acorn squash
- Pie pumpkins
- Cabbage - Red and green storage.
- Beets - Chioggia and red ace.
- Daikon radish
- Popcorn - Heirloom variety called Smoke Signals- great color but small kernel size. Sold on the cob (already dried). To pop remove the kernels and cook on the stove top in oil.
- Some pearl onions and garlic may be available.